General Warranty Terms & Conditions
1. All general warranty is effective from the date of purchase.
2. All general warranty only applies to products locally purchased from Seti and our Authorised Dealer and used in Singapore.
3. Warranty & Servicing is valid & applicable only when original receipt/invoice, with date of purchase and products, is presented as a proof of purchase.
4. This warranty is strictly applied to the original buyer and non-transferable.
5. Buyer is deemed to have received the products in good working condition upon signing the delivery order, tax invoice or warranty agreement, whichever applicable.
6.The Warranty Includes :
· Five years warranty on the front and the rear main frames from the date of purchase.
· One year warranty on the following parts from the date of purchase :
a. Electric control system and the controller
b. Motor/gearbox assemble
c. Battery Charger
· Six-month limited warranty on batteries from the date of purchase.
7.The warranty excludes :
a. ABS Shroud worn out;
c. Upholstery and seat;
d. Damage caused due to abuse miss operation, accident and negligence;
e. Damage caused due to improper operation, maintenance and storage;
f. Business or other non-normal use;
8. Products presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished products of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the products. Replacement of the product or a part does not extend or restart the Warranty Term.
9. Seti liability under this warranty is limited to repairing defective products only. The warranty does not cover any losses and damages caused directly or indirectly by the products, in respect of personal injury, damages to property or consequential damages.
10. Seti is not obliged to provide replacement equipment if an equipment is undergoing repair or servicing.
11. Seti will have the final decision whether equipment’s mechanical fault is within normal operational standards and if it will be under warranty coverage.
12. All general warranty does not cover on-site service fees/transportation fees/logistical fees of S$30 (one way).
13. Above prices mentioned are subjected to GST.
Warranty Exclusions and Limitations
1. The warranty DOES NOT extend to the followings:
a. General wear and tear of all products;
b. External appearance parts which include arm rests, leg rests, seat cushions, mattress surface or any other external scratches and ageing;
c. Replacement, repair or modification of the equipment;
d. The product has been tampered with, subject to misuse, negligence and damaged;
e. The product has not been installed, maintained or operated in accordance with instruction given by Seti;
f. The product has undergone repairs, modifications, or dismantled by any other person prior verification of approval by Seti;
g. Damages due to the Buyers / user’s fault, mishandling or lack of knowledge of product;
h. Damage and defect caused by water, fire, lightning, electrical disturbance, negligence, accidents chemical reaction, excessive heat, excessive dust or corrosive surroundings and other natural disasters or due to deviation from recommended application and installation;
i. On-site service and assessment/logistical fees/transportation fees :
– All on-site servicing and assessment/transportation fees are chargeable at S$30 (One-way).
– Buyer or user shall be responsible for any logistical costs of returning the product to Seti Service Centre for servicing or the cost of returning the product to the buyer after servicing.
– If on-site repair and servicing be not applicable for the product, buyers can opt for collection servicing. The product will be collected back to our service center for repair and servicing, and returned to customer, at a charge of S$60 (Two-way).
2. Under the following circumstances, Seti reserves the right to void the warranty:
a. The serial number of the equipment has been altered, tampered with or removed;
b. If the product is being operated, or modified without Seti genuine or manufacturer recommended parts;
3. Non-observance of the above clause, Seti reserves absolute rights to alter or change these terms and conditions of this Limited Warranty at any time without prior notice. In the event of any disputes, the decision of Seti will be final.
4. Above prices mentioned are subjected to GST.