Rental Terms and Conditions
RENTAL TERMS & CONDITIONS / Agreement
1. You are:
I. To safeguard the equipment;
II. To prevent any damages to the equipment;
III. Not to make any modification to the equipment;
IV. To return the equipment on the stipulated date and ensure that the equipment is in its original condition at the point of return;
V. To check the rental unit upon collection to confirm that the unit is in good working condition;
VI. To check the rental unit upon delivery. Should there be any damage to the unit, you are to inform us within 6 hours of delivery. Otherwise, the unit will be deemed to have been received in good working condition and any damage found upon return of the unit will be deemed to have been incurred during the rental period.
2. Full day rental is chargeable regardless of the time of day at which the equipment is received or returned by the customer.
3. Delivery/Pick Up is only possible in Singapore mainland and Sentosa / Jurong Island. We do not deliver to other offshore islands. We also do not deliver to the Singapore Cruise Centre or the Marina Bay Cruise Centre.
– Surcharge of S$30 per trip applicable for Delivery/Pick Up at Sentosa Island / Jurong Island.
4. Overtime Surcharge:
Our standard Delivery/Collection hours are Mon-Fri, 9.30 am to 6.30 pm. Delivery/Collections outside of this time frame are subjected to the following surcharges:
– Mon – Fri before 9.30am or after 6.30 pm: S$10 per hour.
– Sat-Sun or Public Holiday between 9.30 am to 6.30 pm: S$80
5. Early Return:
If the equipment is returned earlier than the period booked, the total rental price remains as per rental contract.
6. Refundable Security Deposit of S$400 per unit is required for rental items
7. Late Return:
If the equipment is not returned on time, and the customer does not notify us of the extension, there will be a penalty for S$20 per day per unit for mobility scooters. This will be deducted from the Security Deposit.
8. Booking Cancellation:
If the rental booking is cancelled at least 3 working days in advance, there is no booking cancellation charge. But if the cancellation request is within 3 working days, there will be a charge of S$90 per mobility scooters.
9. Our rental rates are fixed price. We will respectfully decline any request for discounts.
10. Above prices mentioned are subjected to Goods & Services Tax (‘GST’).